- Syncora Expects to Post 4Q Drop in Statutory Surplus. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/20/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33252, p8
The article reports on the expectation of Syncora Guarantee Inc. of a drop in the statutory surplus for the fourth quarter of 2010 in New York City, New York.
- Syncora Statutory Surplus Falls to $99.7 Million in 4Q. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p6
The article reports on the decline of bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc.'s statutory surplus from 181.8 million dollars in the third quarter of 2009 to 99.7 million dollars in the fourth quarter of 2009 in the U.S..
- Syncora Sees Positive Income for 1Q-3Q But Insolvency a Risk. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p7
The article reports on the possible occurrence of insolvency forecasted by Syncora Guarantee Inc. despite of its positive net income worth 25.7 million U.S. dollars in the U.S.
- Detroit Manager: Bankruptcy Challenges Costly. Garth Sr., William // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;10/8/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 29, p4
The article informs that, according to Detroit, Michigan's emergency manager Kevyn Orr, the city reached a deal with the bond insurer Syncora Inc. on about 400 million U.S. dollars in debt, and mentions that Syncora opposed the city's use of casino tax revenue and its bankruptcy eligibility.
- Syncora Finishes Restructuring, But Claims-Paying on Hold. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p5
The article announces that Syncora Guarantee, Inc., a bond insurer company, has finished restructuring after posting a policyholder deficit of 2.6 billion dollars at the end of year but notes that the company is still not ready to recommence paying claims.
- Syncora Reports Positive Income for Second Quarter. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33366, p7
The article reports on the positive net income of Syncora Guarantee Inc. for the second quarter of 2009.
- Detroit, Creditors Do a Deal. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;7/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33945, p1
The article offers information on the settlement of issue with Detroit government and creditors in relation with bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc. over casino revenues.
- Syncora To Appeal Detroit Bankruptcy Decision. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33978, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc. has filed a appeal against the decision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes for blocking the insurer ability to freeze casino revenue that acts as collateral on the city interest rate.
- Syncora: Federal Mediators Tainted Detroit Bankruptcy. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34160, p1
The article focuses on the court filing of bond insurer Syncora Guarantee Inc. regarding the involvement of federal mediators in Detroit, Michigan, Bankruptcy. Topics discussed include violation of principles of federal bankruptcy law, unethical bias shown by mediators towards pensioners and...