- Sales tax revenue takes dive. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/15/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that the sales tax revenues for Donley County, Texas municipalities had dropped before the end of 2008 including the 8.55% fall in Clarendon, and 49.62% decrease in Hedley.
- Kyle, Buda still suffering lower sales tax revenue. Barton, Bob // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/22/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 29, p6A
The article reports on the decrease in the sales tax revenue in Buda and Kyle in Texas in October 2008 compare to its tax revenue in October 2007.
- Marion to host information sessions regarding LOST vote. // Corridor Business Journal;10/21/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p4
The article informs that the residents of Marion, Ohio are hosting an information sessions of voting to decide the extension of the 0.01 dollar local option sales tax (LOST) that has been in business for 10 years.
- Burnet County gains from April's sales tax revenue. Freeman, Michael // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/15/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 24, p2A
The article offers information on the sales tax revenue collected by the Burnet County in which according to Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller, the revenue increase by four percent.
- Sales Tax Revs on a Roll. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/17/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33518, p9
The article reports on the increase of the Texas sales tax revenue which has totaled 1.87 billion dollars.
- City sales tax revenue down. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/14/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the declined sales tax collections for February 2013 as compared with the January 2013 in three local cities of Texas such as Clarendon, Hedley and Howardwick.
- Another border effect. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/23/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the potential effect of Massachusetts' software and computer technology sales tax and the income tax law in business in New Hampshire.
- TEXAS: Sales Tax Revs Down 11.2%. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p9
The article reports on the 11.2% decrease of Texas' sales tax revenue collection which accounted only 1.57 billion in June 2009 and distributed 426.7 million dollars to local governments in July 2009. According to state comptroller Susan Combs, the decrease in sales tax collections is due to the...
- Local sales tax receipts move upward. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p6
The article analyzes the increase in the sales tax revenues collected during the year 2006 in comparison with the year 2005. Tax revenues of the cities in Texas such as Clarendon and Hedley are mentioned. According to the Texas Comptroller, Carole Keeton Strayhorn, the fiscal year 2006 showed an...