- Alabama Medicaid Drug Formula Could Be Model For Other States. // Policy & Practice (19426828);Dec2010, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on Alabama's new method called average acquisition cost which is used to calculate Medicaid drug reimbursement for pharmacists and is considered to be a model for other states in the U.S.
- Administration supporting states on Medicaid pay cuts. Newman, Elizabeth // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on an administration amicus brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court, which states that healthcare providers and Medicaid recipients are not allowed to sue state officials over Medicaid reimbursement cuts.
- Correction. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Mar2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
A correction on the article "Medicare Issues Therapy Cap Revisions Eliminating Manual Exceptions," from the February 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Journal of Family Practice;Jan2009, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p8
A correction to the article "10 billing and coding tips to boost your reimbursement" that was published in the November 2008 issue is presented.
- Fallout from state budget woes could hit retail Rx. // Chain Drug Review;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the impact of the Medicaid reimbursement reduction on pharmaceutical firms in Washington.
- Correction. // Las Vegas Business Press;8/9/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p2
Provides a correction related to Medicare reimbursement.
- TALES OF A CITY ROMANCE. Taitfs, Allison // Australian House & Garden;Aug2003, Issue 8, p220
Simone and Paul, both 28, decided to exchange their four-bedroom home for a one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Sydney, New South Wales. The pair relish the fact that time once spent mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool is now used to explore the city's many attractions. Another factor that...
- Rising Rents. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/1/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 37, p43
The article presents information on rising rents in the U.S. The information is given in graphical form. The residential rent increases in the New York area. The article also presents information on Long Island, the northern suburbs, northern New Jersey, and parts of Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Anti-sprawl push divides suburbs. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;6/2/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p55
The article discusses decade-old dispute between inner city and suburbs of Detroit, Michigan area, as of June 2, 2003. Inner-ring suburbs, those communities that people settled into after moving from the city in the 1950s and 1960s, fear they will be left with huge infrastructure costs and a...