ERRORS AND CHANGES
- List of Irregular and Doubtful Readings. // Tragedy of Caesar's Revenge;1/1/1911, p2
A list of irregularities and reading difficulties presented within the play "Tragedy of Caesar's Revenge," by an anonymous author is presented, the irregularities include punctuation and spellings errors.
- Transcriber's note. Whiting, Lilian // Brownings: Their Life & Art;1/1/1911, p9
An correction to the book "Brownings: Their Life & Art" is presented.
- ERRORS AND CHANGES. // Journal of Dental Research;Sep1921, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p43
The article presents corrections to articles appearing in previous issues including a book review by E. H. Raymond, a paper by William K. Gregory, and a paper by Josef Novitzky.
- Erratum. // Journal of Child Neurology;Jul2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p928
A correction to the article "The effect of hydrocortisone on neurodevelopmental outcome in premature infants less than 29 weeks' gestation," that was published in a 2010 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Pest Management Professional;Nov2009, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p5
A correction to the article concerning a cover story where the name of U.S. President Ronald Reagan was misspelled that was published in the October 2009 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Intervention in School & Clinic;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p271
A correction to the article "Intervention in School and Clinic" published in the earlier issue of the periodical.
- Correction. // DNA & Cell Biology;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p192
A correction to the article "HIV-1 Vpr Potently Induces Programmed Cell Death in the CNS In Vivo," that was published in the volume 26 of the 2006 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Alternative Medicine Review;Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p277
A correction to an article published in a previous issue is presented.
- Encouraging the installation of rollover protective structures in New York State: The design of a social marketing intervention. // Scandinavian Journal of Public Health;Jan2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p109
A correction to the article "Encouraging the installation of rollover protective structures in New York State: The design of a social marketing intervention," in a previous issue in which name of one of the authors was spelt incorrectly, is presented.