ERRORS AND CHANGES
- VITABLOCS TriLuxe forte for Ceramill 2. // eLABORATE;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p58
The article presents information on dental forte blocks called VITABLOCS Triluxe forte blocks from Vita, which are designed for use with Amann Girrbach's Ceramill Motion 2 computer aided design/computer aided manufacture system and are available from Impulsedent Australia.
- Alphabond Dental launches new website. // eLABORATE;May/Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that in 2013 the dental product and services firm Alphabond Dental launched a new website which is located at www.alphabond.com.au.
- New dental alloy. // British Dental Journal;11/8/2003, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p525
Reports on Great Britain-based Metalor company's introduction of the world's first dental alloy which combines the benefits of bonding and casting alloys in one product. Usability of the dental alloy; Mineral composition of the dental alloy.
- Current status of zirconia in dentistry; an overview. Nikzad, Sakineh; Azari, Abbas; Niakan, Somayeh; Bahrani, Zeynab; 2Assistant Professor, Departments of Prosthodontics, School of Dentistry, Qom University of Medical Sciences, Qom, Iran,3Postgraduate student , Departments of Prosthodontics, School of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran // Journal of Dental Medicine;2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p72
Background and Aims: The aim of this review article was to present the information have been published, regarding the functional properties of Zirconia until today. Materials and Methods: A review of the literature was carried out in MEDLINE database using key words (Dental ceramic, Zirconia,...
- Analysis of Dental Gold Alloys. Swanger, William H. // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1927, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p373
Complete chemical analyses of about 40 dental gold alloys were made as part of the investigation of their physical properties. These analyses required the determination of silver, gold, platinum, palladium, iridium, rhodium, copper, zinc, nickel, tin, manganese, iron, and magnesium. Methods as...
- ABRASION OF DENTAL GOLD ALLOYS. SKINNER, E. W.; LASATER, R. L. // Journal of Dental Research;Feb1942, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p103
The article discusses abrasion of dental gold alloys. Many dentists believe that hard gold alloys should not be used if softer alloys would be effective, since the abrasion resistance of gold can cause occlusal trauma. The authors present data on the effect of heat treatment on the abrasion...
- An in vitro study on the use of circumferential matrix bands in the placement of Class II amalgam restorations. Gilmour, A. S.; James, T.; Bryant, S.; Gardner, A.; Stone, D.; Addy, L. D. // British Dental Journal;3/22/2008, Vol. 204 Issue 6, pE10
Objective To compare the effectiveness of a disposable metal matrix band system and the Siqveland matrix system in the restoration of a Class II preparation with amalgam. To assess the difference in amalgam overhang produced between the two systems in vitro.Methods A right maxillary first...
- Long-term observation of endodontic surgical intervention to treat root perforation and apical periodontitis: A case report of an amalgam-restored tooth. Tsurumachi, Tamotsu; Hayashi, Makoto // Quintessence International;Oct2003, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p674
A case of crestal root perforation and periapical lesion in a maxillary left lateral incisor is reported. Teeth with root perforation present technical difficulties in their clinical management because of their complex defects. In the present case, surgical endodontic treatment was chosen. The...
- Study of dental alloys in the artificial saliva using an electrochemical impedance spectroscop. Lu Chun -hui; Zheng Yuan-li; Qiu Jing // Shanghai Journal of Stomatology;Apr2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p168
PURPOSE: With the help of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), the purpose of the study was to investigate the corrosion resistance of CoCr alloys, NiCr alloys and commercially pure Ti (cp Ti) in the artificial saliva (AS). METHODS: With the EIS, a test was made on the three...