ERRORS AND CHANGES
- ERRATUM. // Geology;Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p934
A correction to the article "Capture of high-altitude precipitation by a low-altitude Eocene lake, western U.S." that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Effect of Zr02 Content on the Properties of Mg-HA Composites. Li Chenghai; Zhang Yunlong; Li Xingy // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 971-973, p67
The ZrO2-Mg-HA powders were fabricated by the chemical precipitation and pressureless sintering technology. The dental filling materials were prepared in combination with Zr02-Mg-HA powders and polymethacrylate. The phase composition, fracture morphology and mechanical performance of the...
- Granuloma perirradicular. Gardea, Elena Margarita Trujillo; Velásquez, Joel Omar Reyes // Medicina Oral (16656024);2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p162
The great amount of irritants in the root canal system is one of consequences of the changes in the dental pulp. Various tissue changes are present according to the nature, quantity, and exposure to these irritants. When irritant agents are temporally, the inflammation procedure is short and can...
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Dental Research;Mar1980, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p572
A correction to a paper by Walter J. Loesche published in the December 1979 issue is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Dental Research;Oct1986, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p1986
A correction is presented an article which appeared in the July 1986 issue of the publication.
- CORRECTION. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p423
A correction to an article about dentistry that was published in the May 2003 issue of the "Journal of Canadian Dental Association" is presented.
- Erratum. // Journal of Craniomandibular Disorders;Spring1988, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p56
A correction to the article "Physiological Reactions of Patients With TM Disorders vs Symptom-Free Controls on a Physical Stress Task" that was published in Volume 1, No. 4, is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1934, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p480
A correction to an abstract on dental enamel and dentin published in the journal is presented.
- Erratum. // Evidence-Based Dentistry;2002, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p87
Presents a corrected version of the article 'Fluoride-releasing elastomerics reduce enamel decalcification during fixed appliance therapy,' published in a previous issue of 'Evidence-Based Dentistry.'