ERRORS AND CHANGES
- ERRORS AND CHANGES. // Journal of Dental Research;Mar1919, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p43
Corrections to several articles from previous issues are presented, including papers by Bissell B. Palmer, Jr., Byron C. Darling, and Augustus S. Downing.
- IN MEMORIAM. Barrett, Leland // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1930, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p780
The article presents an obituary for dental researcher Bissell B. Palmer.
- ROENTGEN-RAY INDICATIONS FOR TOOTH EXTRACTION: A DISCUSSION OF DARLING'S LAST PAPER ON THIS SUBJECT. BLUM, THEODOR // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1919, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p489
This article discusses a paper on roentgen-ray indications for tooth extraction. The author explains that Dr. Byron C. Darling's third edition of his paper on the subject has discrepancies from its original version. The author believes that medical roentgenologists should not interpret x-rays...
- ERRATA. // Journal of Dental Research;Oct1996, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p1811
The article presents a correction to a table appearing in a guest editorial published in the June 1996 issue of the journal.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Dental Research;Nov/Dec1978, Vol. 57 Issue 11/12, p982
A correction to page 725 of the May-June 1978 issue of this journal is presented.
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE FIRST GENERAL MEETING. O'ROURKE, JOHN T. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1932, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p223
The article discusses the proceedings of the first general meeting of the American Association of Dental Editors in Chicago, Illinois on January 18, 1932. The meeting was called to order by American College of Dentists' Commission on Journalism chairman Bissell B. Palmer. Minutes from previous...
- The Consumer Pays and Pays. Maslow, Will // New Republic;9/18/35, Vol. 84 Issue 1085, p166
Reviews two books about consumer protection including "Paying Through the Teeth," by Bissell B. Palmer, and "Counterfeit," by Arthur Kallet.
- ERRORS AND CHANGES. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1920, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p41
This article presents corrections to research studies published in previous issues, including one on the alveolaris, one on the roots of the Dromotherium molars, and one on the lower jaws of Amblotherium soricinum.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Dental Research;Jun1980, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p1095
Corrections are presented for the articles containing abstracts from the South African Division and Scandinavian Division meetings published in the November 1979 issue.