- Corrections & clarifications. // Modern Healthcare;10/13/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p4
A correction to the article "With AHIC About to Bid Adieu..." that was published in the October 6, 2008 issue is presented.
- FPIC to transition to a Workforce Development Board. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/25/97, Issue 322190, Bottom Lines p1
Reports on the transition of the Fresno Private Industry Council (FPIC) into a business-backed Workforce Development Board to deliver workforce development in Fresno County, California. Expansion of the role and membership of the council's board of directors; Remarks of Board Chair Ruth Evans.
- The FPIC welcomes new board members. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/25/97, Issue 322190, Bottom Lines p3
Presents the new members of the Fresno Private Industry Council's Board of Directors. Includes J.E. O'Neil Inc. president Lee Schultz; Fresno City College's Training Institute director John Quiring; State Department of Rehabilitation Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Alicia Gonzalez.
- EOC recruits next generation to cause. // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p1
Reports the research conducted by the Equal Opportunities Commission for potential employers. Emphasis of the pay systems; Equality between men and women in quality audits.
- First report from MedPAC calls for payment changes, frequent audits. Wechsler, Jill // Managed Healthcare;Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
Notes some suggestions from the first report to Congress from the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission. Careful development of a new risk-adjustment system; Increased auditing of health plan actual costs; Modification in payment calculations for Medicare+Choice plans; Advice to the HCFA.
- ICARMA urges international standards. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/10/93, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the International Council of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers Associations' (ICARMA) call for development of standards for refrigeration, air conditioning and related products. Inclusions in standards; Group's encouragement for adoption of international standards for...
- Industry's consortium reaffirms established HCFC phaseout. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/2/95, Vol. 196 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the International Council of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers' Associations' (ICARMA) ratification of its position paper that affirms established HCFC phaseout objectives. Provisions of the position paper; ICARMA's member organizations.
- ICARMA's HCFC statement. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov95, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the International Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers' Associations' (ICARMA) updated position statement at the Montreal Protocol Working Group Meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.
- ICARMA's HCFC statement. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec95 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p14
Reports that members of the International Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers' Associations (ICARMA) presented its updated position on chlorofluorocarbons.