- Guest Editor's Introduction. Gene Hsin Chang // Chinese Economy;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Shuanglin Lin on the forced saving, social safety net and family support and another one by Hua Li and Gene Chang on disparity in health resource allocation between rural and urban areas in China.
- Turn your ERP system into a company investment. Boldt, Ben // Inside Tucson Business;4/7/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p9
Focuses on the improvement of operating results following the installation of an enterprise resource planning system. Implementation of quantitative metrics; Sustainability of a competitive advantage; Transformation of business processes.
- Appendix I: Objective, Scope, and Methodology. // GAO Reports;9/8/2008, p52
The article discusses the objective, scope and methodology on the assessment of the Department of Defense's information technology management controls on the enterprise resource planning (ERP) program in the U.S. Navy.
- Planning For Enterprise. Field, Graham // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p51
Reports on the role of enterprise resource planning in business. Management of corporate treasury; Improvement in long-term return on investment; Cost savings.
- THE ROLE OF CONSULTANTS IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SYSTEMS. // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p59
An abstract for the article "The Role of Consultants in the Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems," by Eddie Metrejean and Morris H. Stocks is presented.
- TURNING 10: LOCAL GOVERNMENT ERP. COLLINS, HILTON // Government Technology;Feb2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p24
The article focuses on the use by Sacramento County, California and Phoenix, Arizona of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions since 1998. Each reportedly needed to replace separate systems in departments with an integrated enterprise system that blended individual business processes and...
- Top Tech Trends. McLester, Susan // Technology & Learning;Jan2008, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p2
The article discusses the reports published within the issue, including a case study by Melissa Houston and Patrick Goggins on Enterprise Resource Planning and another by Jeffrey Branzburg on the latest trends in printers.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Research Center. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p60
Evaluates 'CIO' magazine's Web site on enterprise resource planning. Web site contents; Online links.
- ERP Supersite. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p61
Evaluates ERP Supersite, an enterprise resource planning Web site produced by Tech Republic. Web site contents; Web links.