- Field First moves to boost service. Carter, Alison // Packaging Magazine;1/20/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p20
This article reports that Andy Walter, general manager at the new Bristol, England site of Field First Label Access, knew he had a busy summer on his hands. Field First's move from the Yatton premises in north Somerset, England was necessary. Space on site for raw materials and stock was limited...
- Leasing presents opportunities for practice expansion. Freeman, L. Neil // Ophthalmology Times;12/15/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p34
Focuses on the opportunities brought by leasing for expanding the field of practice of an individual. Definition of a lease agreement; Comparison between operating lease and financial lease; Factors to consider before entering a lease agreement.
- Net firm seeks lease on life. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/11/99, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p67
Reports that Web provider Internet Ventures Inc. served a request for leased access to Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI). Information on the company's Perkinet service; Significance of the leased access; Federal rules on leased access for video programming.
- Summit on savings. // Chain Store Age;Apr2009, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p47
The article focuses on a cost-cutting roundtable discussion with six retail lease administration experts from the National Retail Tenants Association. Paul Kinney recommends reviewing the lease and determining what has been affected by a retailer's departure or the occupancy level of the...
- Negotiate Early Access Right in Lease. // Commercial Tenant's Lease Insider;2009, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the lease clause offering early access right to a tenant.
- It's `win-win' for construction and industry that lease equipment. Agee, A. Dale // Caribbean Business;8/5/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p42
Reports on equipment leasing in Puerto Rico. Use by doctors; Policies of companies involved in the industry; Fields with demands for equipment leasing.
- Wide world of objects can be leased, keeping credit line open. Neggers, Xavira // Caribbean Business;8/5/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p40
Discusses the advantages of leasing. Applications to various fields; Financing of income producing equipment; Bank loans versus leases; Interest rates for leases; Monthly payments of industrial contracts; Commonly leased objects.
- Before you make that lease deal, do your risk management homework. James, John Robert // Banking;Apr75, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p74
Discusses the importance of risk management for lease financing by banks. Effect of lease financing on banks; Guidelines in considering a lease financing agreement; Development of a policy form or market to provide ideal coverage for the lease financing field.
- Equipment leasing and finance industry confidence index achieves two-year peak. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the two-year peak of the confidence index level in the equipment leasing and finance industry, according to the Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry of the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation. Topics covered include the rate of increase in...
- The Effect of Leasing and Different Methods of Accounting for Leases on Credit Evaluations . Wilkins, Trevor; Zimmer, Ian // Accounting Review;Oct83, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p749
ABSTRACT: Policymakers have been concerned with whether financial leases should be capitalized and supported by supplementary footnote disclosure or be disclosed solely in notes to financial statements. Arguments in support of capitalization have included assertions regarding the effect of these...