- NanoKTN work contributes to nanotechnology sector success. // Engineer (Online Edition);6/27/2012, p3
The article reports on the funding and commercial sales secured by the British nanotechnology industry with the help of Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (NanoKTN).
- FROM THE SPECIAL ISSUE EDITOR: KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT. Abel, Kate // Engineering Management Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by William J. Schell on the significance of engineering knowledge management framework (EKMF) and another by Rafael E. Landaeta on the benefits of knowledge transfer across projects.
- WHO MOVED THE GOALPOSTS? // Regions: The Newsletter of the Regional Studies Association;Spring2008, Issue 269, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Beth Perry on the latest regional survey that at some length and highlights that building in relevance can actually strengthen the excellence of research activities and another one by Roberta Comunian on the...
- Expansion of the WACKER ACADEMY: WACKER Opens International Training Centers in Brazil and Singapore. // Paintindia;Apr2010, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p125
The article reports on the opening of the international training and competence centers of Wackers in Brazil and Singapore as part of its expansion program. The purpose of the facilities is to promote the transfer of knowledge to local customers and business partners. The German chemical group...
- Training for growth. GRAY, ANDI // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p12
The article provides an answer to a question on how to impart knowledge when training employees.
- Mind the Gap. // Offshore;Jul2012, Vol. 72 Issue 7, Special section p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within this issue on topics related to energy industries including the next generation values in an employer, knowledge transfer and growth strategies to meet global demand.
- Disaster Risk Reduction. Gibson, Maggie; Cole, Ester // Psynopsis: Canada's Psychology Newspaper;Summer2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p11
The article discusses how to use knowledge transfer and translation in reducing disaster risk.
- Sharing Knowledge and Expertise about Built Environments. Thompson, Alexandra // Psynopsis: Canada's Psychology Newspaper;Summer2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p17
The article discusses the use of the concepts of knowledge transfer and expertise in the field of environmental psychology.
- Editorial. // Journal of Software (1796217X);Jun2009, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p271
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Yang Zhao, Ligong Yu, and Gongxuan Zhang on structural parallel programs, one by Zhihong Li and Tao Zhu on the influence of social capital to informal knowledge transfer, and another by Chun-An Chen on online...