- Correction. // American History;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p9
A correction to a label of a photograph of former President Harry Truman and former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director J. Edgar Hoover found in the June 2008 issue is presented.
- Trumans & Trails. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;May/Jun99, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p88
Describes Independence, Missouri. Role of former United States President Harry S. Truman; Pioneer attractions of the place; Description of the Independence Square; Highlights of the Harry S. Truman Library.
- The Democratic Record. Truman, Harry S. // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/1/48, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p738
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman on September 20, 1948, which deals with democracy.
- The Love of Our Fellow Man. Truman, Harry S. // Vital Speeches of the Day;1/1/50, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p162
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman on December 24, 1949, which deals with Christmas.
- Biographies of U.S. Presidents: Harry S. Truman (1945-53). // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p559
No abstract available.
- Parade. TOOMEY, JOHN A. // America;11/27/1948, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p220
The article presents a fictitious conversation among bus passengers concerning the election of Harry S. Truman as U.S. President in 1948.
- "Point 4": real objective. // America;3/12/1949, Vol. 80 Issue 23, p616
The article questions the real objective of U.S. President Harry S. Truman's Point 4 perspective saying that the move would only glorify Americans' knowledge in business and subsequently gain profit.
- COMMENT ON THE WEEK. // America;7/28/1945, Vol. 73 Issue 17, p325
This article reports on various issues including protest on Poland, the benefits of General Franco's regime has conferred upon Spain, and the terms for Japan. It discusses that signatures have been published to a memorial to President Harry Truman on the only principle that removes the suspicion...
- Biographies of U.S. Presidents: Harry S. Truman (1945-53). // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2001, p483
Presents biographical information on Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States. Term in office from 1945-1953.