Erratum: The Implications of Research on Expertise for Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Erratum. // Journal of Speech, Language & Hearing Research;Oct2008, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p1381
A correction is presented that pertains to the research methods used in "Genetic Effects on Children's Conversational Language Use," which is in volume 51 of a 2008 issue of this journal.
- GEOGRAPHIC MOBILITY AN MARKET SEGMENTATION: ADDENDUM. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Nov67, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p379
A correction of an article in the November 1966 issue of "Journal of Marketing Research" titled "Geographic Mobility and Market Segmentation" is presented.
- Anion-induced reconstitution of a self-assembling system to express a chloride-binding Co10L15 pentagonal prism. Riddell, Imogen A.; Smulders, Maarten M. J.; Clegg, Jack K.; Hristova, Yana R.; Breiner, Boris; Thoburn, John D.; Nitschke, Jonathan R. // Nature Chemistry;Sep2012, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p860
A correction to the article "Anion-induced reconstitution of a self-assembling system to express a chloride-binding Co10L15 pentagonal prism," by Imogen A. Riddell and colleagues in the 2012 issue is presented.
- An experimental test of non-local realism. Gröblacher, S.; Paterek, T.; Kaltenbaek, R.; Brukner, Č.; Żukowski, M.; Aspelmeyer, M.; Zeilinger, A. // Nature;9/13/2007, Vol. 449 Issue 7159, p252
A correction to the article "An experimental test of non-local realism" that was published in the June 2007 issue is presented.
- Article amendments. // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Aug2011, Vol. 121 Issue 8, p3360
Corrections to the articles "Integrin a6�4 identifies an adult distal lung epithelial population with regenerative potential in mice" and "Abrogation of growth hormone secretion rescues fatty liver in mice with hepatocyte-specific deletion of JAK2" that were published in a 2011 issue are...
- CORRECTION. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/20/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 13, p1519
Corrections to the article "Folate status of the population in the Canadian Health Measures Survey," that was published in the February 8, 2011 are presented.
- Correction. // Dermatitis;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p62
Corrections to articles in previous issues of "Dermatitis" such as one on the table of the Meeting Abstracts in the Volume 21 Number 6 issue, and the article "Effects of Occlusion on the Skin of Atopic Dermatitis" in the Volume 21 Number 5 issue are presented.
- "Caste and Class Revisited". William, R.; Dollard, John // Southern Cultures;6/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p7
The interviewer presents a 1975 interview with Yale psychologist John Dollard (1900�1980). Dollard's Caste and Class in a Southern Town (1937) explored how caste and class shaped race relations in 1935�1936 Indianola, Mississippi. The book traced the rituals of segregated...
- Try it, you'll like it! Volk, Ken // Technology Teacher;Oct95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p33
Explains the basic process necessary to begin scholarly researches. Identification of problem and purpose; Hypothesis formulation; Data collection.