- SMALLPOX STATS. Hawley, Marc // Natural History;May90, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p10
Presents a letter to the editor concerning use of incorrect statistics in the article "A Pox upon Our Genes," by Jared Diamond in the February 1990 issue.
- JARED DIAMOND REPLIES:. Diamond, Jared // Natural History;May90, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p10
Presents a letter to the editor from journalist Jared Diamond in response to a letter concerning his misuses of smallpox statistics in his article "A Pox upon Our Genes" from the February 1990 issue.
- TYPICAL NATURAL HISTORY READER SNARES US. Sherman, S. C. // Natural History;May90, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p10
Presents a letter to the editor presenting an error found in a photograph caption for the article "Social Life in a Web," by Charles E. Griswold and Teresa C. Meikle.
- Super-duper Oxygen. // Natural History;Jul92, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p2
Presents a letter from the editor making a correction to the article 'Global Warming on Trial,' by Wallace Broecker in the April 1992 issue.
- Casts & Blasts. Ramsey, Diana W.; Guffey, Bill; Loop, Mike; Unger, Chad // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2007, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p26
This section presents an image of Captain Ken Ward, several letters to the editor in response to various articles including "Surf & Jetty" in the February 2007 issue and a corrections to two article including one about the suggested retail price of the Century 2901 CC in the January 2007 issue.
- Erratum. // Lupus;12/01/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p1679
A correction to the article "Infection with Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup Y Revealing Systemic Lupus Erythematosus" that was published in the July 28, 2010 issue is presented.
- How Many Molecules? Pushkarsky, Louis P. // Natural History;Dec92, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p2
Presents a letter to the editor correcting an error in the article 'Oxygen, the Great Destroyer,' by George Hendry in the August 1992 issue.
- OF GEESE AND FAULTY SENTENCES. Sailer, Reece I. // BioScience;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p413
Presents a letter to the editor about a contextual error in S. Dillon Ripley's article in the January 1986 issue of BioScience.
- WHOOPS! Skog, Laurence E. // BioScience;Sep86, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p514
Presents a letter to the editor (and the editor's acknowledgment) about an error in the cover design of the May 1986 issue of BioScience.
- Correction. // Natural History;Feb89, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p4
Presents a letter from the editor making a correction to a report in the October 1909 issue of 'The American Museum Journal' (forerunner of 'Natural History').