- SOURCEBOOK CORRECTIONS. // FloraCulture International;Oct2003, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Presents a correction about the subsidiaries/distributors for Moerheim Roses & Trading and the e-mail address for Kitanzis Plants.
- CORRECTION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/17/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p8
Two corrections to articles regarding the amount of additional fundings provided by Eli Lily and Co. to its Lilly Ventures subsidiary and the title of the movie wherein the car by Driven Auto Detail of Brownsburg was used in the previous issue are presented.
- NH subsidiaries of public companies. Babin, Holly; Dinucci, Paul // Business NH Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
Lists New Hampshire subsidiaries of publicly held companies, ranked according to full-time employees in the state. Parent company; Exchange; Products and services; Contact information.
- IF YOU'VE BEEN BURNED BY IPOS, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE. Hylton, Richard D.; Wyatt, John // Fortune;3/20/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p130
Informs investors about the type of initial public offering (IPO) known as equity carve-outs. How equity carve-outs are created when a public company sells a minority stake in one of its subsidiaries while keeping control; How these yield unusually high returns; Study on the performance of...
- Demographics: it is a black and white issue. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p36
Reports on the expected launch of a subsidiary of Ham & High in North London, England borough of Saint John's Wood in January 2003.
- Ghana. // CruiseGuide;9/28/2009, p15
The article reports on the move of the waste management firm Zoom Lion Ghana Ltd. to set up a subsidiary company known as Zoil Ghana Ltd. in Ghana.
- Leading Detroit area U.S.-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p20
Presents a list of United States (U.S.)-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries in the Detroit, Michigan area, ranked by 1996 revenue.
- Creation of separate corporations has advantages and disadvantages. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;6/27/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p13
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of separate corporations. Ease in the direction of resources; Advantage in the separation of tax liability; Disadvantages in municipal taxes.
- New Ventures Add Value. Strum, John F. // Association Management;Apr2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p60
Focuses on the impact of the Newspaper Industry Communication Center (NICC), a subsidiary of the Newspaper Association of America (NAA) and its electronic insertion order (EIO) system on the newspaper industry in the United States. Historical background of the Newspaper National Network, the...