- Correction Noted:. Brewer, Barbara L. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p98
Presents a correction to the article "Mid-South States" that was previously published in the September/October 2003 issue of "Insurance Conference Planner" magazine.
- Correction. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;1/4/2013, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p1
A correction to the article about the estimated sales projections of the Nuance Group Orlando JV's new duty free operations at Orlando International Airport is presented.
- Corrections. // Inside Tucson Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p4
Two corrections to previously published articles are presented including one that lists Arizona Companies to watch and the other one which focuses on the park rate at Fastpark's lot at Tucson International Airport.
- Chicago's $6.6 Billion O'Hare Plan Now Awaits Approval From FAA. Carvin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31539, p4
Reports that Chicago, Illinois submitted its final layout plan to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for a 6.6 billion dollar runway reconfiguration of O'Hare International Airport as of December 22, 2002. Impact of the submission on plans of the city for issuing bonds in 2003 to finance...
- Clarke International Airport. Hawcroft, Sam // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p22
Reports on the plans to develop the Clark International Airport as the premier international airport in the Philippines. Inauguration of an interim passenger terminal on June 15, 1996 to service the immediate needs of the area.
- IAC project at Kennedy Airport site moves ahead. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/12/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p3B
Focuses on the development of office and warehouse in the JFK International Airport, New York City corridor as of October 12, 2001. Features of the airport corridor; Company that is developing the airport corridor; Scheduled date for completion of the corridor.
- Gary-Chi. Airport's hub plan worth a serious look. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p10
Opinion. Comments on the city of Gary, Indiana's proposals to turn the Gary-Chicago Airport into a cargo aviation hub. Reference to Gary asking Chicago to expand its airport alliance; Information on talks to develop another Chicago-area airport; What would happen if Gary and Chicago can strike...
- One-of-a-kind in Dubai. // Air Transport World;Jan1998, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p53
Reports on Dubai International Airport's Resource Management System. Design of system by DNATA Airport Services; Value and functions of system; What systems was designed to do.
- Speeds expansion of airport. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/85, Vol. 122 Issue 21, p59
Thailand's Ministry of Communications is accelerating the construction schedule for expansion of Bangkok International Airport in an attempt to complete the facility by late 1988, six months earlier than planned. The new facility is expected to more than triple peak-hour passenger capacity.