- Erratum: NRC Research Press transition to Canadian Science Publishing /
Erratum : Transition des Presses scientifiques du CNRC vers les ï¿½ditions Sciences Canada. // Canadian Journal of Zoology;Jan2011, Vol. 89 Issue 1, piii
No abstract available.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33211, p2
Two corrections to the articles, including the Fitch Ratings of Puerto Rico's public improvement general obligation bonds and about a public-private partnership initiative in Georgia that were published in the November 2009 issues are presented.
- PRODUCTIVITY AND RELATED DATA, BUSINESS SECTOR. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p16
A chart is presented that provides information on the productivity and related data of the business sector in the U.S.
- Chapter 5: Business Environment. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p39
This article offers an outlook for trends in the business environment in Malaysia in 2010.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p55
The article forecasts the condition of the key sectors in Poland.
- RECORDS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p30
The article lists several records from the Indianapolis Business Journal including an announcement from Sears Carpet Upholstery and Air Duct Cleaning, the bankruptcy of Bolden Development LLC, and the calendars of events of the business sector of Indiana.
- Special Report Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p25
The article reports that Saudi Arabia is taking measures to encourage the growth of private sector in the country.
- 'You can't trust New York'. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p1
The article analyzes the reliability of New York government in dealing with private sector businesses.
- Private sector needs time. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 46, p6
The article provides information on the growth in the private sector in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).