- Manhattan maze. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb98, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p194
Presents a method to locate the nearest numbered across for an avenue address in Manhattan, New York. How the method work.
- Address envy. // Commonweal;6/2/95, Vol. 122 Issue 11, p4
Comments on the uniqueness of street addresses in Great Britain. Sample address of the Catholic Herald Ltd.; Comparison with American addresses.
- Where to write . . . // Munday Courier (TX);9/15/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p2
The article lists street addresses of several U.S. government officials in Washington, D.C. and Texas including U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama, U.S. Senator Mac Thornberry, and Texas Governor Rick Perry.
- Bushed no more. Murphy, Damien // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/27/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6035, p14
Discusses the Australia municipalities' efforts to systematically address country properties. Disadvantages of lack of clearly defined address for rural residents; Remarks of Roger Hayman of the Land Information Center at Bathurst; System used as basis of the national standard.
- Street names and numbers being introduced in South Korea. // Position Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 55, p10
The article reports on the adoption of a new address system in South Korea which uses addresses that identify houses in lots rather than by street name and number.
- Useful Addresses. // Illinois Facts & Symbols;2003, p24
A list of useful addresses in Illinois is presented which includes the address of Illinois Department of Commerce and Community Affairs and Secretary of State.
- Who's where in Washington, D.C. Chaffee, Kevin // Town & Country;Jan94, Vol. 148 Issue 5164, p15
Presents addresses kept by the American political elites. Downtown Washington, D.C.; Georgetown, Foggy Bottom, Kalorama and Adams-Morgan, D.C.; Cleveland Park, Virginia; Potomac, Chevy Chase and Bethesda, Maryland.
- ERRATUM. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Aug2007, Vol. 115 Issue 8, pA399
A correction to the article by O'Neil that was published in the 115:1087-1093 (2007) issue is presented.
- Erratum. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p869
A correction to the article "Unlike anonymous HIV prevalence among New Zealand sexual health clinic attenders: 2005-2006" that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Economic Development Officers. // Estates Gazette;8/2/2008 Directory, p61
The article presents the address and contact information of Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council based in Abercynon, Wales.