- Errata: Vol. 53, Supplement, September 24, 2004. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;4/1/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p311
Presents a correction to the article "Should We Be Worried? Investigation of Signals Generated by an Electronic Syndromic Surveillance System--Westchester County,New York," which appeared in the September 24, 2004 supplement of "MMWR."
- CORRECTION. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Feb2007, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p205
A correction to the article "Susac's syndrome: effective combination of immunosuppression and antiplatelet treatment," that was published in the previous issues is presented.
- Correction. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Jan2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p72
A correction to the article "Ring Syndrome: Still True," by E. Rossi and others that was published in the November 2008 issue is presented.
- Figure copying in Williams syndrome and normal subjects. Georgopoulos, Maria-Alexandra; Georgopoulos, Apostolos; Kurz, Nicole; Landau, Barbara // Experimental Brain Research;Oct2004, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p396
Presents a correction to an article about figure copying in Williams syndrome and normal subjects.
- Molecular genetic features of myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). Willman, C L // Leukemia (08876924);Feb99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p315
Presents a correction of the article 'Molecular Genetic Features of Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS),' published in the 1998 issue of the journal 'Leukemia.'
- Evidence-based management of steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome. Hodson, Elisabeth M.; Craig, Jonathan C.; Willis, Narelle S. // Pediatric Nephrology;Mar2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p446
A correction to the article "Evidence-based management of steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome" that was published in the February 4, 2006 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // FDA Consumer;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p6
Presents an erratum to an article entitled "Dealing with Dry Eye," which appeared in the May-June 2005 issue of "FDA Consumer."
- Is plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 a cardiovascular risk factor in young women with polycystic ovary syndrome? // Reproductive BioMedicine Online;Feb2005, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p289
Presents a correction to the article "Is Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 a Cardiovascular Risk Factor in Young Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?," by Francesco Orio Jr. et al, published in a 2004 issue of "Reproductive BioMedicine Online."
- Errata. // Journal of Autism & Developmental Disorders;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p603
Presents a correction to the "The autism-spectrum quotient (AQ): Evidence from Asperger syndrome/high-functioning autism, males and females, scientists and mathematicians," that was previously published in the February 2001 issue of the "Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders".