- Corrections. // Newsweek;1/8/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 1/2, p16
A correction to the article "CNBC, Take Two" that was published in the December 18, 2006 issue is presented.
- CLARIFICATION. Wheaton, Ken // Advertising Age;3/3/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p19
A correction is presented to the article "Tale of the Tap: Nickelodeon vs. Carton Network," which appeared in the February 25, 2008 issue.
- Oops. // CableFAX Daily;10/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 204, p4
Presents a correction to an article regarding Daystar and FamilyNet.
- CORRECTIONS. // Television Week;12/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Corrections to several articles in the December 4, 2006 issue are presented, including "Good Signs Ahead for New Syndicators," "Underdog MSNBC Posts Strong Growth," and "Court Shows Start Firing Up Syndie Engine."
- Department of Corrections. // New Republic;5/20/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p6
Corrections are presented to the articles "Free Fall" and "Bravo Company" both of which appeared in the May 6, 2009 issue.
- More MGM. Rigual, Luis R.; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Brazil-based MGM Gold's teamup with United States-based Galaxy Latin America to further broaden its reach in the region.
- ISN in joint venture with China TV. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p2
Reports on the joint venture between the International Shopping Network (ISN) and China Central Television to broadcast home shopping programming in China beginning January 1995. Plans for the show `World Window Shopping'; Expected first-year sales; Products to be sold.
- ITV attempts to express best intention through new idents. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p20
Reports that ITV cable television network unveiled its idents (logo) in October 1998, with reference to BBC2 cable television network's idents which were introduced in 1991. Reference to ITV's LWT logo; Comments from John Hardie, ITV's marketing director; Importance of idents.
- Nickelodeon in talks to produce UPN kids blocks. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
Reports that the broadcast network UPN is negotiating with Nickelodeon about programming its weekday afternoon and Sunday kids blocks. How an alliance with Nickelodeon will benefit UPN; Success of Nickelodeon; Comments from UPN chief executive officer Dean Valentine; Why a deal between UPN and...