- CLARIFICATION. // Advertising Age;8/20/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 33, p10
A correction to the article "Top Spanish-language Cable Networks" from the July 23, 2007 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Newsweek;1/8/2007, Vol. 149 Issue 1/2, p16
A correction to the article "CNBC, Take Two" that was published in the December 18, 2006 issue is presented.
- ERRATUM. // Variety;3/21/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 5, p42
Presents a correction to an article regarding the involvement of Fox News Channel in a U.S. Federal Communications Commission arbitration, published in the March 14-20, 2005 issue of "Weekly Variety."
- CLARIFICATION. Wheaton, Ken // Advertising Age;3/3/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p19
A correction is presented to the article "Tale of the Tap: Nickelodeon vs. Carton Network," which appeared in the February 25, 2008 issue.
- Oops. // CableFAX Daily;10/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 204, p4
Presents a correction to an article regarding Daystar and FamilyNet.
- CORRECTIONS. // Television Week;12/11/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Corrections to several articles in the December 4, 2006 issue are presented, including "Good Signs Ahead for New Syndicators," "Underdog MSNBC Posts Strong Growth," and "Court Shows Start Firing Up Syndie Engine."
- Department of Corrections. // New Republic;5/20/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p6
Corrections are presented to the articles "Free Fall" and "Bravo Company" both of which appeared in the May 6, 2009 issue.
- More MGM. Rigual, Luis R.; Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Brazil-based MGM Gold's teamup with United States-based Galaxy Latin America to further broaden its reach in the region.
- ISN in joint venture with China TV. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/7/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 69, p2
Reports on the joint venture between the International Shopping Network (ISN) and China Central Television to broadcast home shopping programming in China beginning January 1995. Plans for the show `World Window Shopping'; Expected first-year sales; Products to be sold.