- Corrections. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/20/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 13, p1874
Presents a correction to a research which dealt with refractory ischemia, published in the June 2006 issue.
- CORRECTIONS. // Gut;Sep2008, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p1340
A correction to the article which show that preconditioning with death ligands protects the cirrhotic mouse liver against ischemic injury in the 2008 issue is presented.
- Erratum to: CHADS-VASc score and prognosis in ischemic strokes with atrial fibrillation. Giralt-Steinhauer, Eva; Cuadrado-Godia, Elisa; Ois, Ángel; Jiménez-Conde, Jordi; Rodríguez-Campello, Ana; Planellas, Lluis; Jimena-García, Sara; Rubio, Miguel; Roquer-González, Jaume // Journal of Neurology;Apr2012, Vol. 259 Issue 4, p752
A correction to the article CHADS-VASc score and prognosis in ischemic strokes with atrial fibrillation is presented.
- In vivo and in vitro characterization of a novel neuroprotective strategy for stroke: ischemic postconditioning. Pignataro, Giuseppe; Meller, Robert; Inoue, Koichi; Ordonez, Andrea N; Ashley, Michelle D; Xiong, Zhigang; Gala, Rosaria; Simon, Roger P // Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism;Feb2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p440
A correction to the article "In vivo and in vitro Characterization of a Novel Neuroprotective Strategy for Stroke: Ischemic Postconditioning," published in a 2008 issue of the "Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism."
- PI3K rescues the detrimental effects of chronic Akt activation in the heart during ischemia/reperfusion injury. Pugliese, Alberto; Brown, Douglas; Garza, David; Murchison, Djanira; Zeller, Markus; Redondo, Maria J.; Diez, Juan; Eisenbarth, George S.; Patel, Dhavalkumar D.; Ricordi, Camillo // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Feb2006, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p548
A corrections to the article "PI3K rescues the detrimental effects of chronic Akt activation in the heart during ischemia/reperfusion injury" that was published in a previous issue of the Journal of Clinical Investigation is presented.
- Identification of thrombospondin 1 (TSP-1) as a novel mediator of cell injury in kidney ischemia. Thakar, Charuhas V.; Zahedi, Kamyar; Revelo, Monica P.; Wang, Zhaohui; Burnham, Charles E.; Barone, Sharon; Bevans, Shannon; Lentsch, Alex B.; Rabb, Hamid; Soleimani, Manoocher // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Feb2006, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p549
A correction to the article "Identification of thrombospondin 1 (TSP-1) as a novel mediator of cell injury in kidney ischemia" that was published in an earlier issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Journal of Family Practice;May2007, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p398
A correction to the article "What is the best management for patients with evidence of asymptomatic ischemia on exercise stress testing?" that was published in the January 2007 issue is presented.
- Erratum to: The usefulness of albumin-adjusted ischemia-modified albumin index as early detecting marker for ischemic stroke. Ahn, Jung; Choi, Sang; Lee, Wee; Jung, Yoon // Neurological Sciences;Apr2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p367
No abstract available.
- Correction: What Happened if Various Kinds of Postconditioning Working on the Preconditioned Ischemic Skin Flaps. null, null // PLoS ONE;Mar2015, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
No abstract available.