- ERRATUM. // British Journal of Radiology;May2012, Vol. 85 Issue 1013, p660
A correction to the article "Experimental venous thrombi: MR imaging characteristics with histopathological correlation" in the previous issue of the journal is presented.
- The folly of failing to fidget. E.B. // Medical Update;Jun95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p2
Discusses the condition called thrombophlebitis. Causes; Risks; Symptoms; Diagnosis; Prevention.
- Lemierre's syndrome in pregnancy. Lucas-Herald, Angela; O'Donnell, Rachel L.; McLaughlin, Siobhan; J Campbell, Alastair // Ultrasound;Nov2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p198
No abstract available.
- Deep venous thrombosis of the upper extremity. Stephens, Mark B. // American Family Physician;2/1/1997, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p533
Presents information on deep venous thrombosis (DVT) of the upper extremity. Number of cases of this that occur in the United States annually; Impact that this can have on a person if untreated; Case study of a 21-year-old man diagnosed with venous thromboembolic disease; Causes of DVT in the...
- Will thrombophlebitis recur? H.D.B.; Braunwarth, Robert J. // Cortlandt Forum;5/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p84
Reports on the recurrence of thrombophlebitis in patients who previously had it. Recommendation for patients to take aspirin and to wear support stockings.
- Corrigendum. // Journal of Clinical Investigation;Sep2012, Vol. 122 Issue 9, p3368
A correction to the article "New insights into the mechanisms of venous thrombosis," published in 2012 issue is presented.
- Is venous thromboembolism the forgotten disease? Key, Nigel S. // Hem/Onc Today;9/10/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p5
The author presents his views on venous thromboembolism.
- CORRECTION. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 82 Issue 965, p171
A correction to the article "Cost Effective Strategy for a Safe Diagnosis of Deep Vein Thrombosis at a District General Hospital," by A. D. Bird, previously published in the "Postgraduate Medical Journal" is presented.
- Erratum to: Defining Incidence and Risk Factors of Venous Thromboembolism after Hepatectomy. Ejaz, Aslam; Spolverato, Gaya; Kim, Yuhree; Lucas, Donald; Lau, Brandyn; Weiss, Matthew; Johnston, Fabian; Kheng, Marin; Hirose, Kenzo; Wolfgang, Christopher; Haut, Elliott; Pawlik, Timothy // Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery;Apr2014, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p887
No abstract available.