- SYNOPSIS OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM. // Angiology;Jul1984, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p467
Presents the synopsis of the scientific program published in a 1984 issue of the journal "Angiology."
- SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS. // Angiology;Sep1985, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p674
Presents abstracts related to angiology from the scientific sessions at the Thirty Second Annual Meeting Program of the American College of Angiology held in South Carolina.
- VASODILATATION AND VASCULAR DISEASE. Leslie, Robert E. // Angiology;Jun1961, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p201
Presents an introduction to the June 1961 issue of the journal "Angiology."
- THE DETECTION OF CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. Halpern, Alfred; Loewe, Leo; Shaftel, Herbert E.; Kuhn, Paul H. // Angiology;Oct1962, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p455
Introduces the articles published in the October 1962 of "Angiology."
- ERRATA. // Angiology;Jun1975, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p449
Presents a correction to the article related to angiology published in the January 1975 issue of "Angiology."
- ERRATUM. // Angiology;Jan1981, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p72
Presents a correction to the article "Blood Fluidity as a Consequence of Red Cell Fluidity: Flow Properties of Blood and Flow Behavior of Blood in Vascular Diseases," by H. Schmid-Schonbein, H. Rieger and T. Fischer, published in the May 1980 issue of the journal "Angiology."
- Is vascular medicine a viable specialty? Olin, Jeffrey W. // Vascular Medicine;2001, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p129
Focuses on the issues relating to the specialty of vascular medicine. Role of academic medical centers in training the specialists of vascular medicine; Prevalence of vascular diseases among the elderly; Influence of cardiac disease in the proliferation of vascular diseases.
- Twenty five years of vascular trauma in Northern Ireland. D'Sa, Aires A.B. Barr // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/7/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6971, p1
Editorials. Discusses the treatment of vascular trauma in Northern Ireland. Value of intraluminal shunting; Repair of high velocity injuries of the great vessels in the neck and superior mediastinum; Improvement in the intraoperative shunting of both transacted artery and vein in vascular...
- Introduction. Fagrell, Bengt // Angiology;Jan1997, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p21
Presents an introductory statement to the January 1997 issue of the journal "Angiology."
- The Demographics of Venous Diseases of the Lower Limbs. // Angiology;Jul1997, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p557
Presents the introduction to the July 1997 issue of the journal "Angiology."