- Correction: Noninvasive Ventilation in Acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/6/2010, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p67
A correction to the article "Noninvasive Ventilation in Acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema," that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- Erratum. // CJEM: Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p316
A correction to the article "Diagnostic Challenge," published in the July 2006 issue.
- Clarifications. // Alert Diver;Fall2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p9
Corrections to articles are presented in the July/August 2009 issue including "Getting to the Root of Dental Problem," "Theory Into Practice" and "Incident Insights."
- Emergency! Acute pulmonary edema. van Orden Wallace, Carol J.; Moore, Amy Slugg // RN;Jan98, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p36
Presents a case of a patient with acute pulmonary edema. Patient's history of hypertension and coronary artery disease; Discussion on a two-tier approach of oxygen and drug treatments; Alternative methods of treatment suggested in case patient's condition fails to improve. INSETS: Acute...
- When i made my hotel room into an ICU. Fisher, Linda A. // Medical Economics;3/25/96, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p130
Opinion. Relates the experience of having to cope with a mother who was diagnosed with pulmonary edema: orthopnea and dyspnea. What was the author's state of mind; Information on the author's diagnosis; How were the author and her mother able to cope.
- Fulminant Unilateral Pulmonary Edema After Insertion of a Chest Tube - a Complication After a Primary Spontaneous Pneumothorax: In reply. Schmidt-Horlohé, Nina; Azvedo, Chadwick T.; Rudig, Lothar; Habekost, Michael // Deutsches Aerzteblatt International;3/27/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p2
A response by Nina Schmidt-HorlohÃ© and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article "Case report: Fulminant unilateral pulmonary edema after insertion of a chest tube: a complication after a primary spontaneous pneumothorax" in the 2008 issue is presented.
- Pulmonary edema in a boy with biopsy-proven poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis without urinary abnormalities. Fujinaga, Shuichiro; Ohtomo, Yoshiyuki; Umino, Daisuke; Mochizuki, Hiroshi; Takemoto, Mayako; Shimizu, Toshiaki; Yamashiro, Yuichiro; Kaneko, Kazunari // Pediatric Nephrology;Jan2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p154
A letter to the editor on a case of pulmonary edema in a child with acute poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis without abnormalities in the urine is presented.
- Pulmonary oedema after acute asphyxia in a child. Boykett, M. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/8/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6678, p928
Present a case of severe pulmonary edema after acute asphyxia in a child. Manifestation of florid bilateral pulmonary edema without cardiomegaly; Administration of oxygen, ampicillin and hydrocortisone and performance of bronchoscopy; Delay of extubation and resolution of radiological...
- Breathe Easier. Spence, Evelyn // Skiing;Sep2002, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p162
Presents information on several studies that have shed light on high-altitude pulmonary edema among mountaineers.