- CORRECTION. // Yachting;Jul2009, Vol. 206 Issue 1, p14
The article presents a correction to the article "Insider Trading," in the May 2009 issue that showed an incorrect photograph and invites readers to sign up for the eNewsletter "Yachting Life."
- CORRECTION. // North Dakota State Genealogical Society Newsletter;Sep2010, Issue 3, p3
A correction to the article "Philatelic Genealogy in North Dakota: Immigrant Origins and Domestic Family Ties," that was published in a previous issue of 2010 of the periodical is presented.
- That Ought to Do It. // Progressive;Mar90, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p11
Reveals typographical errors in an issue of the 'Monthly Bulletin' of the New England Training and Employment Council Inc.
- Pitney Bowes newsletter dials wrong number. Welch // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/18/99, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p4
Focuses on a typographical error in the employee newsletter of United States-based Pitney Bowes. Firm's commitment to corporate compliance; Telephone number of a phone sex business.
- Highlights from Inside Report. Weiler, Derek; Williams, Megan; Spendlove, Paul // Quill & Quire;Jul2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p8
Presents a summary of key stories from issues of 'Inside Report,' a twice weekly electronic newsletter of the journal 'Quill & Quire' as of July 2003. Participation of Canada at Turin book fair; Reasons for the delay in the release of Canadian statistics 'Survey of Book Publishers and Exclusive...
- Mailing Errors Caught. Ayala, Blanca // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p7
The article provides information regarding some printing errors on the last two issues of the "Gerson Healing Newsletter." The printing errors included incorrect member number on some issues, an incorrect expiration date, or duplication. The author relates that the computer programmer and the...
- Correction. // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p18
Presents a correction to the article about Phoenix Color, published in the January 17, 2005 issue of "Publishers Weekly."
- Correction. // Publishers Weekly;8/10/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 32, p6
A correction to the column "Deals" in an August 2009 issue is presented.
- Correction:. // Publishers Weekly;7/10/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 27, p16
The article presents a correction to the article Sean Penn Goes Wild, from the March 20, 2006 issue of the Publishers Weekly.