- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN STATE FINANCES: A CLARIFICATION. Watters, Elsie M. // National Tax Journal;Dec83, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p541
Presents a correction to an article about state finances previously published in the March 1983 issue of the "National Tax Journal."
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32299, p2
A correction to the article about the first quarter issuance of a multi-million dollar deal in New York, previously published in the journal is presented.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32874, p2
A correction to the article which describes the short-term borrowing plans of the California State Controller's Office is presented.
- Clarification. // Education Week;2/13/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p3
A correction to the article on the 1985-86 budget request by Governor George Deukmejian that was published in the January 16, 1985 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;6/11/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 68, p3
A correction to the article regarding the earmark requested by Senator Thad Cochran that was published in the June 10, 2009 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);8/2/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
A correction to the article on the Rural Enterprise Grant received by EDC in the July 2007 issue is presented.
- For the record ... // Accountancy;Nov75, Vol. 86 Issue 987, p11
Presents a corrected version of page 8 of the October 1975 issue of 'Accountancy' magazine on when an investment grant is payable in Great Britain.
- Correction. // Art Education;Sep2006, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p5
A correction on the amount of grant provided by BARN AGAIN that was published in the July 2006 issue of "Art Education" is presented.
- CLARIFICATION. // New Orleans Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p16
A correction to the article "Heartbeat" that was published in the April 2008 issue is presented.