- CLARIFICATION. // National Mortgage News;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p3
A correction to the article about the warehouse lending operation at BB&T Corp. in the November 2, 2009 issue is presented.
- Correction. // American Banker;3/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 32, p16
A correction is presented to the article "BB&T Dials Down to the Micro Level," which ran in the February 25, 2010 issue.
- Correction. // American Banker;1/22/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 14, p23
A correction to the article, "BB&T: Better at Top Line, But Charges Hurt Profits," that was published in the January 19, 2007 issue is presented.
- New BB&T Unit Targeting the Affluent. // American Banker;7/31/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 146, p20
BB&T Corp. on Wednesday said that it has created a wealth management division that will cater to rich individuals. The division combines the Winston-Salem, North Carolina banking company's personal trust and private financial services departments.
- CORRECTION. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 42, p26
A correction to the article "The Schnooze" that was published in the October 16, 2003 issue is presented.
- ERRATA. // CPA Journal;May2005, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p20
Presents a correction to the article "Corporate Governance and the Forensic Accountant" that was previously published in the March 2005 issue of "The CPA Journal."
- BB&T spruces up checking account. Oppenheim, Sara // American Banker;7/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 128, p10
Announces that BB&T Financial Corp. is offering overdraft protection and credit lines linked to small business checking accounts.
- Voice over ATM puts cash in bank's pocket. Greene, Tim // Network World;04/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p29
States that by putting Branch Bank & Trust Company's voice traffic on its ATM network communications manager, Dennis Breen is saving his company money. Information on the dollar value of the savings; Comments from Breen; Details on the system. INSET: ATM voice savings.
- BB&T beefing up for next level of competition. Gillam, Carey // American Banker;12/1/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 229, p6
Profiles BB&T Corporation, one of the leading banking institutions in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Insight into the progress BB&T has made under the leadership of chairman John A. Allison; The type of market share that is commanded by BB&T; Future plans of the company. INSET: At a glance..