Women on Top (TV program)
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Survivor: Panama--Exile Island. Gliatto, Tom // People;2/27/2006, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p51
The article reviews the reality television show "Survivor: Panama--Exile Island."
- Banzai (TV show). Lipton, Mike // People;7/21/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p32
Reviews the Fox television reality game show "Banzai."
- Picks & Pans: Tube. Kelleher, Terry // People;09/13/99, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p29
Offers news briefs related to television as of September 13, 1999. `People' magazine's picks for an Emmy Award in categories including comedy series and drama series; Reviews of shows including `An American Love Story,' `Action,' 'P.T. Barnum,' and the animated 'The Sissy Duckling.'
- CRITICAL EYE. Brown, Rob // Grocer;5/25/2013, p21
The article reviews the reality television program "The Apprentice."
- Childish wish-fulfillment. Bowman, James // New Criterion;Nov99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p54
Comments on several television programs for young adults in the United States. Views of critics Tom Shales and Caryn James on pop-culture motivated genre shows; Significance of sitcoms to televisual entertainment; Role of artful context in illustrating truth contents in art forms.