Straight talking about the re-engineering revolution
- VIDEO: Science. Elders, Ann; Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Mar2002, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p80
Reviews the video recording 'Engineers: Everyday Heroes,' produced by TV Ontario.
- Audiovisual review: Films & videos. Matsunaga, Fay L. // School Library Journal;Apr96, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p78
Reviews the videotape `Fire Trucks in Action.'
- Helping girls see themselves as engineers. // Liberal Education;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p54
Features the videotape `Engineering: Career for Women,' developed by Jane Daniels, director of Women in Engineering Programs at Purdue University. Videotape's features; Contact information.
- MEC and Edison Tech produce copper video. Schonhaut, Sharon // Mining Engineering;Feb2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p49
The article reviews the video "Copper in Our Electrical World," which will premier at the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, & Exploration (SME) Annual Meeting on February 25, 2013 and includes SME president Jessica Elzea Kogel, professor Corby Anderson, and engineer Ishwara Bhat as presenters.
- Plastics videos. // Technology Teacher;May/Jun95, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p8
Features `Field Trip' and `Plastics: The World Imagination' videotapes from the Society of Plastics Engineers. Theme of the videotapes; Contact information.
- Discover the Elusive Two-Stroke Engine (Film). Tynan, L.; Fox, B. // Library Journal;2/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p117
Reviews the instructional video recording "Discover the Elusive Two-Stroke Engine," produced by Precision Small Engine Co. with Ray Greatday.
- The Way Things Work: Engines. Block, C. // Video Librarian;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p34
This article reviews the educational video recording "The Way Things Work: Engines."
- Engine Reconstruction with Ray Greatday.(Video). Tynan, Laurie; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;10/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p113
Reviews the videotape "Engine Reconstruction With Ray Greatday."
- Multimedia Review: VIDEO. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Edwards, Laurie // School Library Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p81
Reviews the video recording 'Elbow Room' by the National Film Board of Canada.