Cultural awareness is key to diverse benefits
- Working in the 90s: An America Works Special (Film). Forberger, Victor; Glass, Fred // Labor Studies Journal;Spring95, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p85
Evaluates the videotape `Working in the 90s: An American Works Special,' from Labor Institute for Public Affairs.
- Videofile. Shearin, John W. // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun94, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p51
Reviews the videotape `Tough Times: Finding the Jobs,' from Cambridge Educational.
- Reviews. McGonigal, Robert S. // Trains;
Reviews the videotape `Working No.1,' by Rail Innovations company.
- Why pliable is viable. McHale, Jo // People Management;2/19/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p53
Reviews the videotape `Stop the Clock: Flexibility at Work,' from Angel Productions.
- Audiovisual media: Video. McCray, Nancy // Booklist;11/1/94, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p512
Reviews the videotapes `Cops Are Tops: Our Police at Work,' produced by Dialog, `Moving the Mail: Postal Employees at Work,' produced by Video Dialog and `Sound the Alarm: Firefighters at Work,' produced by Video Dialog.
- Audiovisual media: Video. McCray, Nancy // Booklist;4/1/95, Vol. 91 Issue 15, p1432
Reviews the video Ten Easy Ways to Keep Your Job, by Human Relations Media.
- Multimedia Review: VIDEO: Guidance--Careers. Gordon, Anitra // School Library Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p158
Reviews the videotape `Top Careers of the 21st Century,' by the Educational Video Network.
- Audiovisual media: Video. McCray, Nancy // Booklist;9/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p169
Reviews the videotape `Tough Times Job Strategies: Finding the Jobs/Making the Most of Your Job,' from Cambridge Educational.
- Audiovisual review: Films & videos. Gordon, Anitra // School Library Journal;Mar95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p167
Reviews the videotape `Ten Easy Ways to Keep Your Job,' by Human Relations Media.