- New Videos Discuss Ethical Dilemmas in Neonatal Intensive Care. Catlin, Anita; Leuthner, Steven // Pediatric Nursing;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p193
Reviews two video tapes about ethical dilemmas existing in neonatal intensive care unit. `Dreams and Dilemmas'; `You Are Not Alone.'
- Audiovisual review. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Fossum, Ella B. // School Library Journal;Jan93, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p58
Reviews the videotape `The Ethics and Values Series,' by Aims.
- Video reviews. Klapproth, Judy; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;11/15/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 19, p110
Reviews the videotape `A Matter of Judgment: Conflicts of Interest in the Workplace (Ethics at Work).'
- Instructional media. // Journal of College Science Teaching;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p360
Reviews the videotape `Ethical Issues in Scientific Research: A Public Forum.'
- Val Catchpoole, What's Fair? Using TV to Explore Ethical Issues in the Middle Years of... Lealand, Geoff // Australian Screen Education;Spring2000, Issue 24, p132
Reviews the videotape 'What's Fair? Using TV to Explore Ethical Issues in the Middle Years of Schooling,' by Val Catchpoole.
- Videos promote integrity in scientific research. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Sep96, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p85
Reports on the release of five videos called `Integrity in Scientific Research.' Contents of the guidebook `Discussion and Resource Guide'; Reaction of Al Teich, director of Science and Policy Programs at the American Association for the Advancement of Science, to the release of the video;...
- Media: VIDEO. Dick, Jeff // Booklist;11/01/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p550
Reviews the videotape `Business Ethics in the 21st Century.'
- Ethics at Work: Doing the Right Thing on the Job. Gieschen, E. // Video Librarian;May/Jun2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews a video recording about work ethics.
- Older but Wiser: The Case of the Disputed Promotion (Motion Picture). Begin, James P.; Steffen, Robert A. // Labor Studies Journal;Winter87, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p279
Reviews the videotape Older But Wiser: The Case of the Disputed Promotion," based on merit versus seniority in a promotional situation.