- Book reviews. Friesen, Judy // Diabetes in the News;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p43
Reviews the videotape `Break Your Behavior Chains,' produced by National Health Video Inc.
- Audiovisual review: Films & videos. Skeele, Linda R. // School Library Journal;Oct97, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p72
Reviews the videocassette `Who I Am Is Fine with Me.'
- Audiovisual review: Films & videos. McCaffrey, Susan; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Sep97, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p155
Reviews the videotape `Don't Stop Before You Get Started! An Adventure in Self-Esteem,' produced by Vanguard Video.
- Video reviews. Leader, Jeanne P.; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;4/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p144
Reviews the videotape `Building Sound Self-Esteem: Realities of Human Behavior,' by Barksdale Fdn.
- Media: Video. Beauregard, Sue-Ellen // Booklist;12/01/97, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p645
Reviews the videotape `Don't Stop Before You Get Started! An Adventure in Self-Esteem.'
- My Best Me: All about Self-Esteem. // Library Media Connection;Feb2007, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p95
The article reviews "My Best Me: All about Self-Esteem," a video recording on self-esteem.
- Time Out on Anger: Learning Self-Control. // Library Media Connection;Feb2007, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p95
The article reviews "Time Out on Anger: Learning Self-Control," a video recording about anger control.
- Selected films & videos for young adults. // School Library Journal;Apr92, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p41
Reviews the videotape `Drawing Conclusions: A Program about Self-Esteem,` by Coronet/MTI.
- We Are PHAMALY. Tribby, M. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p51
The article reviews the video recording "We Are PHAMALY," about the Physically Handicapped Amateur Musical Actors League.