- Resources for the classroom. // Curriculum Review;Jan2001, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p12
Recommends books, videos and CD-ROMs for the classroom. 'Laughing Lessons: 149 2/3 Ways to Make Teaching and Learning Fun,' by Ron Burgess; Public-television produced video 'What's Up in Factories?'; PrezQuest CD-ROM learning adventure.
- Sneak Peeks. Denison, Jennifer J.; Kadash-Swan, Kathy // Horse & Rider;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p78
Deals with some information resources on horses. `Margo Ball On: Showmanship' and `Margo Ball On: Grooming' videotapes from Margo Ball and Parker Valley Productions; `Don Dodge-The Way It Was,' from the LMH Publishing Co.; The Beauty of Horses: The Horse Lover's Screen-A-Day Calendar computer...
- Reviews & previews: General media. Fitzpatrick, Eileen; Olson, Catherine Applefield; Reece, Doug; Rosenblum, Trudi Miller // Billboard;08/22/98, Vol. 110 Issue 34, p17
Reviews a number of videotapes, computer software, books and audio books. The video `Jeff Foxworthy: Totally Committed; The video `Introduction to Yoga'; PlayStation game `Jersey Devil'; CD-ROM `Small Soldiers'; Audio book `Low Country,' by Anne Rivers Siddons; More.
- News & views. Wood, Irene // Booklist;9/1/94, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p64
Introduces audiovisual media products. `People with Diabetes Can Enjoy Healthier Lives!' video clip; `Pet Fair' video clip; `Radio Show' video clip; `The James Marshall Library' video tape; `Amelia Earhart' videotape; `Eisenhower' video tape; `Staff Development: Working with Hostile and...
- Products. // Strad;Jul99, Vol. 110 Issue 1311, p777
Reviews the computer software `The Violin: the Multimedia Encyclopedia CD-ROM' and the videotape `Remembering Jacqueline du Pre,' directed by Christopher Nupen.
- Video reviews. Campbell, Elizabeth; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;5/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p93
Reviews the videotape `Windows 95 Without Headaches,' from Electric Eye Entertainment.
- Elementary School Titles. Veccia, Susan; Baru, Ellen // Multimedia Schools;May/Jun95, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p86
Reviews electronic resources for elementary schools. Anno's Learning Games from Putnam New Media; First Connections: The Golden Book Encyclopedia from Hartley; Sammy's Science House from Edmark Corp.; STV Rain Forest from National Geographic Society.
- CD-ROM review. Tallent, Cheryl LaGuardi // Library Journal;2/1/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p108
Reviews five CD-ROMs that have been designed to enhance text with supplementary information. Romeo & Juliet; Of Mice and Men; Trouble is My Business: The Raymond Chandler Library; Like the Dickens; American Poetry: The Nineteenth Century.
- Audiovisual review: Film & video. Berlin, Gregory // School Library Journal;Apr93, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p67
Reviews the videotape `Wordperfect for Windows v5.1,' by TGA Recordings Co.