Exercising your vocal muscles to great effect
- Video reviews. Glover, Sandy; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;4/15/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p140
Reviews the videotape `Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking,' by Willems Prods.
- A-V Reference Shelf. Peterson, Raymond A. // Labor Studies Journal;Fall90, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p81
Reviews the videotape `Voices that Count.'
- Audiovisual reviews. Cobb, A.M. // School Library Journal;May92, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p77
Reviews the videotape `Unheard Voices,` by Chip Taylor Communications.
- Voices from Inside. Kaatrude, Peter; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;5/15/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 9, p116
Reviews the videotape `Voices from Inside,' by Karina Epperlein. Price; Contact point.
- Media: Video. Beauregard, Sue-Ellen // Booklist;02/01/98, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p932
Reviews the videotape `Voices From Inside.'
- Audiovisual media: Video. Smith, Candace // Booklist;5/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 18, p1687
Reviews the videotape `Voices From the Hood,' produced by Lynn Feinerman.
- Audiovisual media: Video. McCray, Nancy // Booklist;9/15/94, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p169
Reviews the videotape `Voices of Lupus,' produced by Harriet Fier and Stephen Mantell.
- Media: Video. Dick, Jeff // Booklist;04/01/99, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p1435
Reviews the videotape `Voices!: America's Great Choruses.'
- Delivering Your Speech. // American Speaker;Mar2010, p9
The article explains how voice and nervous behavior can serve as an indicator of or a means to overcome a person's fear of public speaking.