Tom Peters' video guide to keeping customers happy
- The JAL guide to the professional literature: Library services. Osmus, Lori L.; Stevens, Norman // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1993, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p397
Reviews the books and videotapes on library services such as `Access Services: The Convergence of Reference and Technical Services,' edited by Gillian M. McCombs, `Customer Service: More Than a Smile,' and `Does This Completely Answer Your Question?.' More.
- Customer service how-to tapes available. // American Libraries;Feb94, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p198
Informs that the videotape `Customer Service: The Heart of the Library,' featuring American Library Association (ALA) president Hardy R. Franklin, is available from ALA Video/Library Video Network; Ordering information.
- Customer-service video. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p60
Introduces Producers Media International's customer-service video `That's What I Call Customer Service.' Price; Contact information.
- Book reviews: Professional reading. Farris, D. // Library Journal;1/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p185
Reviews the videotape `Customer Service: More Than a Smile,` by ALA Video/Library Video.
- An open-and-shut case for customer services. McHale, Jo // People Management;4/17/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p58
Reviews the video `Through the Customer's Eyes.'
- Go Fish. Pritchard, Alexa // Parks & Recreation;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p64
Presents information on the videotape `FISH,' which is about the Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle, Washington. Basic concepts of FISH philosophy; Relation of FISH philosophy to providing customer service; Impact of FISH on staff relationship.
- Recent releases. // People Management;2/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p53
Presents a list of videotapes, loose-leaf training pack and a board game that are good training resources for personnel management and training of managers. Details on videotapes `The Green Movie,' from Melrose and `Customer Service: Who Cares?,' by the Training Media Group; Description and...
- RATINGS. Lewis, Jason // T+D;Jun2003, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p71
Reviews the training and development tool MindLeaders Customer Service and the video 'Glad I Could Help.'
- Media Reviews. // Training & Development;Dec99, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p82
Reviews videotapes designed to upgrade the skills of customer service representatives. Includes `It's Your Call,' released by CMD Publishing; `The Secret: Customer Service Uncovered for Hospitality,' released by American Media; `You've Got Customers,' released by Video Visions.