Unusual videos look at the nitty-gritty of building teams
- Prevent surge-related damage. Colombo, Al // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p22
Reviews the video entitled `Surge and Transient Demonstration,' produced by Stormin Protection Products.
- Literature. // Fleet Equipment;Oct98, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p76
Provides information on literature resources released by trucking companies in the United States. Description of the literature on HT Series suspension system released by Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems; Information on the video `Right for Your Reefer Business,' by the Mitsubishi Fuso...
- Books. Hollister, Bill; Taylor, Joan // New York State Conservationist;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p31
Reviews the videotape `Season of the Whitetail Buck'.
- Yachting drama shows how to keep the team on board. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the videotape `Leadership by Empowerment,' from Fenman Training.
- Canteen staff take control when the chips are down. McHale, Jo // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the videotape `Being Empowered: Making a Difference.'
- Straight talking about the re-engineering revolution. // People Management;04/06/95, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p52
Reviews the videotapes `Understanding Re-engineering' and `Succeeding at Re-engineering.'
- Choosing the right words to assert yourself with at work. McHale, Jo // People Management;04/20/95, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p50
Evaluates the videotape `Say the Right Thing: A Guide to Assertiveness at Work.'
- Management development in search of better skills. McHale, Jo // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p51
Evaluates a series of video-based management development programs released by British Broadcasting Service for Business. `In Search of Identity,' `In Search of Knowledge' and `IT: The Third Revolution' videotapes.
- Behaviour speaks volumes about underlying prejudice. McHale, Jo // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p48
Reviews the videotape `Fair's Fair,' produced by Melrose Films.