The thorny question of conscientious objection
- The thorny question of conscientious objection. Kenny, Terence // People Management;2/22/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p53
Reviews the television program, `Whistleblowers,' a program in Channel 4's `Cutting Edge' series, broadcast in Britain.
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Kindred spirit. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/93, Issue 196, p49
Reviews the made-for-television movie `They,' directed by John Korty.
- Ethics and scandal for experts in TV debates. John, Geraint // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p47
Reviews the television series entitled `Hypotheticals.'
- To die for. Brejcha, F. Alexander // WE Magazine;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p74
Presents an excerpt from the television series `Ironside.'
- Tuning In to Reality. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;9/7/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p8
A quiz about reality television programs is presented.
- tube talk. Skripitsky, Lara // Kids Tribute;Winter2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p20
Provides information on several television programs for children and teenagers.
- tube talk. Skripitsky, Lara // Kids Tribute;Winter2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p18
Features several television programs for children.
- US gives IASC top billing at last. Irvine, Julia // Accountancy;Jan1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1253, p17
Focuses on the television documentary 'Guinnesty.' Career of former Guinness chairman and chief executive Ernest Saunders.