- The twilight phone. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p107
Introduces the video `Call to Order: Converting Telephone Inquiries Into Sales,' by Video Arts. Topics covered; Price; Contact information.
- Answering the call. // Marketing Tools;May96, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p35
Describes the videotape `Call to Order: Converting Telephone Inquiries Into Sales,' by Video Arts, which seeks to educate the viewer on the fine points of telephone sales. Examples of recommendations; Order information.
- Sales Compensation Strategic Guidelines. // Marketing News;5/23/1986, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p12
The article reviews a video recording regarding business and sales strategy.
- Selling to the Buyer's Needs. // Marketing News;10/22/76, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p11
The article reviews the video recording "Selling to the Buyer's Needs," featuring Jack Schiff of Pace University in New York.
- Rent-a-sale. // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p49
Reviews the video-based training program `Winning More Customers,' from Richmond Training.
- Media Reviews. // Training & Development;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p69
Reviews the videotape 'Adventures in Sales, Service, and Self-Esteem' and the book 'The Story of a New One-Minute Manager,' by Ken Blanchard.'
- Catalog of Skylink videos. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1998, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p59
Reports that bankers interested in sales training can see what pertinent programs are for sale from the American Bankers Association's Skylink satellite network in a catalogue of telecasts entitled `Video Bank Tools.'
- BRIEFING. Jusko, Jill // Industry Week/IW;05/15/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p14
Presents updates on the manufacturing industry as of May 15, 2000. Results of a study on the obstacles to productivity; Information on a study on the behavior of salespeople from various countries; Information on the videotape `Dellocity: Velocity in the Dell Supply Chain.'
- Sell It To Me! // Management Services;Mar1994, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p3
Video Arts conducted a comprehensive survey amongst sales-people in both Great Britain and the U.S. during the planning stages of their new two part sales training programme "Sell It To Me!" The findings proved there was little difference between the problems encountered by sales staff in both...