- Audiovisual Review: Film & video. Johnson, Scott // School Library Journal;Jan96, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the videotape `Pirates: Passion and Plunder, Vol. 1 and 2,' produced by Questar.
- The Week: Video. Fierman, Daniel; Patterson, Troy // Entertainment Weekly;10/15/99, Issue 507, p86
Reviews several video recordings. `Pirates of Silicon Valley,' a television film starring Noah Wyle; `Free Money,' a motion picture starring Marlon Brando; `The Chambermaid on the Titanic,' a Spanish-language movie starring Aitana Sanchez-Gijon.
- Prevent surge-related damage. Colombo, Al // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p22
Reviews the video entitled `Surge and Transient Demonstration,' produced by Stormin Protection Products.
- Books. Hollister, Bill; Taylor, Joan // New York State Conservationist;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p31
Reviews the videotape `Season of the Whitetail Buck'.
- Yachting drama shows how to keep the team on board. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the videotape `Leadership by Empowerment,' from Fenman Training.
- Unusual videos look at the nitty-gritty of building teams. McHale, Jo // People Management;02/23/95, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p53
Reviews the videotape `Teambuilding,' by British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Select.
- Canteen staff take control when the chips are down. McHale, Jo // People Management;03/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the videotape `Being Empowered: Making a Difference.'
- Straight talking about the re-engineering revolution. // People Management;04/06/95, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p52
Reviews the videotapes `Understanding Re-engineering' and `Succeeding at Re-engineering.'
- Choosing the right words to assert yourself with at work. McHale, Jo // People Management;04/20/95, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p50
Evaluates the videotape `Say the Right Thing: A Guide to Assertiveness at Work.'