Reflective of the physician's eye
- 'MEDICATE'. D. V. // Modern Painters;Winter2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p143
The article reviews the exhibition "Medicate," at the Art Gallery & Museum's Royal Pump Rooms in Leamington, England from September 14 to November 10, 2002.
- Body Image. Douglas, Sarah // Modern Painters;Nov2009, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p32
The article reviews the exhibition "Medicine and Art: Imagining a Future for Life and Love" at the Mori Art Museum in Tokyo, Japan from November 28, 2009 to February 28, 2010.
- To Whirr is Human. HICKS, STEPHEN L. // Health & History: Journal of the Australian & New Zealand Societ;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p181
The article reviews the exhibition "Superhuman: An Exhibition Exploring Human Enhancement" at the Wellcome Collection in London, England from July 19 through October 16, 2012.
- Fresh as a daisy: Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg. Antonelli, Paola // Nature Medicine;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p942
The article offers the author's insight on designer Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg, who works to develop a system that allows to access and understand the complex ideas of the human body through art, which will be featured on her upcoming exhibition "Talk to Me" regarding the communication between...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..