ANN HAMILTON ST. LOUIS
- Ann Hamilton. // Art in America;Aug93, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p21
Previews the exhibition `Ann Hamilton'. MacArthur Fellowship awardee; Venue; Date.
- Ann Hamilton at Sean Kelly. Johnson, Ken // Art in America;Sep96, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p106
Reviews the artworks of Ann Hamilton at the Sean Kelly Gallery in New York City.
- Room for interpretation. Baker, Ken // IPA Review;1994, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p37
Reports on American artist Ann Hamilton's exhibition at the Tate Gallery, Liverpool, England. Museum officials' interpretation of exhibit.
- Ann Hamilton: The Common SENSE. HUTCHINS, LINDA // Textile: The Journal of Cloth & Culture;Nov2015, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p300
The article reviews the textile exhibition "Ann Hamilton: The Common SENSE" held at the Henry Art Gallery, the art museum of the University of Washington in Seattle, from October 11, 2014 to April 26, 2015.
- Cabinet of curiosities. Krainak, Paul // Afterimage;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p20
Reviews the photography exhibition, `[T]he body and the object,' by Ann Hamilton.
- phora by Ann Hamilton. Hemmings, Jessica // Surface Design Journal;Winter2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p58
The article reviews the art exhibition "Phora," by Ann Hamilton held at the La Maison Rouge at Fondation Antoine de Galbert in Paris, France from February 18, 2005 to May 22, 2005.
- SWING DANCE. Carbone, Nick; Friedman, Megan; Macsai, Dan; Webley, Kayla // Time International (South Pacific Edition);1/14/2013, Vol. 181 Issue 1, p51
The article offers information on artist Ann Hamilton's "The Event of a Thread" swing-based visual art exhibition which is being held at the Park Avenue Armony in Manhattan, New York through January 6, 2013.
- Ann Hamilton. Katz-Freiman, Tami // Art Papers;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p40
The article reviews exhibitions featuring the contemporary artworks of Ann Hamilton displayed at the Miami Art Museum in Florida from March 27-June 7, 1998.
- Ann Hamilton: Stylus. Hughes, Jeffrey // Flash Art International;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 43 Issue 275, p96
The article reviews the exhibition "Ann Hamilton: Stylus," at the Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts in Saint Louis, Missouri, on view until January 22, 2011.