- Piri Reis -- Cartographer of Suleiman the Magnificent. Lapaine, Miljenko; Kljajić, Ivka // Cartography & Geoinformation;Dec2013, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p88
The article reviews the exhibition "Piri Reis - Cartographer of Suleiman the Magnificent," which was held in Croatia from June-December 2013.
- Croatia and Europe: A Journey through Historical Maps. Jurić, Mirjana // Cartography & Geoinformation;Dec2013, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p92
The article reviews the exhibition "Croatia and Europe: A Journey through Historical Maps," which was held in the atrium of the Croatian State Archives (CS) from July 1-31, 2013.
- On the Map. Lawrence, John H. // Historic New Orleans Collection Quarterly;Spring2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p7
The article discusses the exhibition "Cartography and Natural History," being held at the Williams Research Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, from March 20-August 4, 2013
- The dark charts. Watts, Peter // New Statesman;5/17/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 5001, p44
The article reviews the exhibition "Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art," presented at the British Library, London, England.
- MAPPING A METROPOLIS. Barber, Peter // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Dec2006, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p62
The article offers a preview of an exhibition entitled London: A Life in Maps, being held by the British Library in London, England, from November 2006 through March 2007. It will be the first on the theme since 1964, when The Growth of London exhibition was mounted in the Victoria and Albert...
- Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art. E. S. // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p83
The article reviews the art exhibition "Magnificent Maps: Power, Propaganda and Art" at the British Library in London, England, from April 30 to September 19, 2010.
- Cartography of VaraÅ¾din. Kljajić, Ivka // Cartography & Geoinformation;Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p164
The article reviews the exhibition "Cartography of VaraÅ½din, Croatia from November 24 to 28, 2009.
- Zadar in Foreign Itineraries from the Fund of the Scientific Library in Zadar. Lapaine, Miljenko // Cartography & Geoinformation;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p196
The article reviews the exhibition "Zadar in Foreign Itineraries From the Fund of the Scientific Library in Zadar" at the Exhibition Hall of the Library in Croatia from March 20 to April 17, 2009.
- Historical Maps of VaraÅ¾din from 16th to 19th Century. Husak, Mirko // Cartography & Geoinformation;Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 15, following p153
The article discusses the highlights of a lecture by museum counsellor Miroslav Klemm on the historical maps of VaraÅ¾din in Croatia from sixteenth to nineteenth century, held at Town Museum VaraÅ¾din on September 20, 2010. The event displayed 13 maps which include a map of VaraÅ¾din in...