- Necessary Roughness. Gliatto, Tom // People;7/4/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 26, p38
This article reviews the television series "Necessary Roughness" starring Callie Thorne and Mehcad Brooks.
- Necessary Roughness. Brunner, Rob // Entertainment Weekly;7/1/2011, Issue 1161, p68
This article reviews the debut of the television series "Necessary Roughness" starring Callie Thorne and Mehcad Brooks.
- Necessary Roughness. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;6/29/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 61, p38
The article reviews the television program "Necessary Roughness," starring Callie Thorne, Marc Blucas, and Mehcad Brooks, directed by Kevin Dowling.
- 'Roughness' provides a smooth star vehicle. Lowry, Brian // Variety;6/27/2011, Vol. 423 Issue 7, p30
The article reviews the television series "Necessary Roughness," directed by Kevin Dowling and starring Callie Thorne and Hannah Marks.
- CALLIE THORNE 'Necessary Roughness' // Daily Variety;6/14/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 52, p12
The article features actress Callie Thorne and the role she plays in the television program "Necessary Roughness."
- Inferno Affairs. Flynn, Gillian // Entertainment Weekly;7/15/2005, Issue 829, p61
Reviews the television program "Rescue Me," starring Andrea Roth and Callie Thorne.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.