- Outcasts. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;6/10/2011, Issue 161, p1
The article reviews the television program "Outcasts," starring Liam Cunningham and Eric Mabius.
- Outcasts. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;6/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 53, p31
The article reviews the television program "Outcasts," starring Liam Cunningham, Eric Mabius, and Daniel Mays, directed by Bharat Nalluri.
- BBC America sci-fier lands on rough ground. Lowry, Brian // Variety;6/13/2011, Vol. 423 Issue 5, p17
The article presents a review of the television program "Outcasts" starring Liam Cunningham, Eric Mabius, and Hermione Norris.
- TNT Debuts Medical Drama Based on Sartjay Gupta's Novel. ROHIT, PARIMAL M. // India -- West;12/7/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, pC1
The article reviews the television program "Monday Mornings," starring Jamie Bamber and Alfred Molina, created by David E. Kelley.
- Out of This World. Bernardin, Marc // Entertainment Weekly;2/10/2006, Issue 862/863, p125
This article reviews the television program "Battlestar Galactica," starring Jamie Bamber, Katie Sackhoff and Grace Park.
- THIS 'BATTLESTAR' STRICTLY FOR ADULTS. Demenchuk, Michael // Multichannel News;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p72
Reviews the television program "Battlestar Galactica," starring Lorne Greene, Jamie Bamber and Mary McDonnell.
- BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: RAZOR. Smith, Eric J. // Multichannel News;11/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p38
The article reviews the television program "Battlestar Galactica: Razor," starring Kendra Shaw, Michelle Forbes and Jamie Bamber.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.