TAKING ON TYSON
- Taking on Tyson. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;3/3/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 43, p4
The article reviews the television program "Taking on Tyson," starring Mike Tyson and narrated by Michael Kenneth Williams.
- Taking on Tyson/Breakout Kings. Goodman, Tim // Hollywood Reporter;3/11/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 9, p67
The article reviews several television programs including "Taking on Tyson," starring Mike Tyson, and "Breakout Kings," starring Serinda Swan and Malcolm Goodwin.
- Taking on Tyson. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;3/ 2/2011, Issue 61, p1
The article reviews the television program "Taking on Tyson," directed by Karen Plumb and starring Mike Tyson.
- FIGHT OR FLIGHT. Gliatto, Tom // People;3/14/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p42
The article offers brief information on Animal Planet's television program "Taking on Tyson," starring U.S. boxer Mike Tyson.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.