ARE WE THERE YET?
- Are We There Yet? Gliatto, Tom // People;6/7/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 22, p50
The article reviews the television program â€œAre We There Yet?,â€ starring Terry Crews, Coy Stewart and Essence Atkins.
- 'Are We There Yet?'. Dawn, Randee // Hollywood Reporter;6/2/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 46, p12
The article reviews the television program "Are We There Yet," starring Terry Crews, Essence Atkins, Coy Stewart and Teala Dunn.
- Is 'Are We There Yet?' There Yet? Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 25, p40
The article reviews the television program "Are We There Yet," starring Terry Crews, Teala Dunn and Coy Stewart.
- Are We There Yet? Barker, Andrew // Daily Variety;6/1/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 41, p12
The article reviews the television program "Are We There Yet?," starring Terry Crews, Essence Atkins, Teala Dunn and Coy Stewart.
- Are We Done Yet? Flanagan, Sylvia P. // Jet;4/2/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p65
The article reviews the television program "Are We Done Yet?," starring Ice Cube, Nia Long, and John C. McGinley.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.