- ESL. Semple, Patricia // Multimedia Schools;May/Jun98, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p56
Reviews the computer programs `Accelerated Reader,' and `English Express Deluxe,' while reviewing video series `Watch and Listen.'
- Audiovisual review: Video: Computer skills. Sullivan, Ed; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Sep98, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p142
Reviews the videotape `Computer Literacy: Get Plugged In,' by Castle Works.
- The Computer Tutor. Ehli, Gerald; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Oct84, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p123
Reviews the videotape 'The Computer Tutor,' produced by Computer Tutor Co.
- Genetics. Hoo, Joe J.; Meyer, Harriet S. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/6/99, Vol. 281 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the videos and CD-ROM titled `Genetics: A Popular Guide to the Principles of Human Heredity,' from Animated Biomedical Productions, Westmead, Australia.
- Video reviews. Salvoyan, Leon // Library Journal;4/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 7, p125
Reviews the videotape `Computer Security & Virus Literacy: An Easy Introduction,' by Silicon Mountain.
- Video previews: Instructional. Applefeld, Catherine // Billboard;4/29/95, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p78
Presents the videotape `The Beginner's Guide to Buying a Computer.'
- Lessons so relevant to real life. // Media & Methods;May/Jun97, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p74
Introduces Video Experiences: Social Studies and Windows to Math: Investigations, a videotape and a computer software from Optical Data School Media, a publisher of educational videodiscs and video-enhanced curriculum programs. Comments from Richard Leffingwall, vice president of product...
- An interactive laser video disc to teach the functional anatomy of the rat. Quentin-Baxter, Megan; Dewhurst, David // Journal of Biological Education (Society of Biology);Spring95, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p34
Describes an interactive laser video disc designed as a high-quality learning aid to teach the functional anatomy of the rat for students of biology at high-school/undergraduate level. Five areas of rat dissection covered in the Rat Anatomy Disc; Interactive software.
- Computer Literacy, Languages and Careers. Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Apr82, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p19
Lists audiovisual programs that can help students in achieving computer literacy. 'Advanced BASIC Techniques,' distributed by Educational Activities; 'All About Computers,' distributed by Educational Dimensions Group; 'At Home With the Computer: What Can It Do for You?,' distributed by Center...