L'OrÃ©al's recruitment gets a virtual makeover
- Cybershine. // DCI;Jan1996, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p85
Looks at the introduction of the spring 1996 collection from L'Oreal. Other products highlighted; Names of attendees; Demonstration by Dr. Sven Thormahlen and his lab assistants.
- L'Oreal: Color and much, much more. // DCI;Aug96, Vol. 159 Issue 2, p40
Details the growth of L'Oreal, from its roots to the international success it enjoys in the 1990s. Product development in haircolor, styling products and shampoos and conditioners; Launching of Belle Color by Laboratories Garnier in 1996; Strategic focus of the company; Commitment to the consumer.
- Cosmetic marketing. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p57
Reports on presentation of L'Oreal's Spring 1997 Colour Collection in a press party held in El Flamingo in New York. Two to Tango as the theme; Collection includes Tango Tropico nail enamel, Tango Electrico and Tango Tranquilo; Highlights on the three products of Tango Metalico; Presentation of...
- A firm offer. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/30/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 126, p1
Reports on L'Oreal's skin care product launch for fall 1995.
- L'Oreal Kids: A new fish story. Dang, Kim-Van // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 31, p6
Describes the advertising campaign of L'Oreal Kids label in the children's hair care market. Cost of advertising campaign; Sales expectations; Product features; Product packaging.
- L'Oreal in '96: A full plate. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 107, p8
Reports on the 1996 goals of the L'Oreal cosmetics and fragrance division of Cosmair Inc. Broadening of consumer base; Boosting of brand awareness; Increase in advertising; Launching of new products; Increase in the sales of color cosmetics in 1995; Marketing strategies; Number of Plenitude...
- L'Oreal sales grow 14.6% in 9 months. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/20/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 77, p20
Reports on the sales of L'Oreal SA for the first nine months of 1997. Predicted earnings for the full year.
- L'Oreal's Fortavive debts with $20 mil. ad support. // Brandweek;6/26/95, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p60
Reports on L'Oreal's budget for the launching of Fortavive Performance shampoo and conditioner in television and print advertisements.
- L'Oreal weighs $10M into kids line. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;11/11/96, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p1
Reports that L'Oreal SA will invest $10 million in television advertising into the 1997 launch of L'Oreal Kids, a haircare line extension. Ad description; Age ranges of the product line; Background information on the company.