- Doers and thinkers put style differences aside. McHale, Jo // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p62
Reviews the videotape `The Learning Plan Interview Publisher.'
- British Lead Mills lead the way. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov97, p11
Looks at the comprehensive training package of British Lead Mills of Great Britain. Information on the `The Video' and `The Training Package Study Guide'; Included information on the training package.
- No Fear Here. Smedley, Lee // T+D;Dec2005, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p76
The article reviews the video recording "Fearless Facilitation: How to Lead Effective Meetings and How to Lead Effective Training," in a DVD format, produced by VisionPoint Productions.
- How to: Decide on training methods. Fowler, Alan // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p36
Discusses the relative merits of lectures, group discussions, role-play exercises, films and videos, case studies, management games and outdoor events. Group training methods; Individual training methods.
- Training resources. // People Management;07/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p52
Presents information on various training resources. Woodcock Francis Team Development Toolkit and the Francis Woodcock Problem Solving and Decision Making Toolkit; Joint learning resource centre starter kit by Training Direct, Pitman Publishing and HDL Training and Development; Windows version...
- Training resources. // People Management;12/19/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p43
Presents information relating to training resources. Film on how to handle difficult customers; Aim of the distance learning package `Essential business skills'; Details on `session shakers.'
- A guide to high-tech training delivery: Part I. Munger, Paul David // Training & Development;Dec96, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p55
Describes delivery methods used in training and the situations in which they are most appropriate. Computer-based training; Artificial intelligence; Hypertext; Embedded training; Videotapes; Interactive videodisc; Compact discs.
- Capability key to change. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p67
States that `capability' is a key in change in skills management, with reference to the Education and Training Support Agency. Information on the labour market; Views of John Stevenson, a British consultant and researcher in capability; Reference to the need for individuals to develop their own...
- Yachting drama shows how to keep the team on board. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the videotape `Leadership by Empowerment,' from Fenman Training.