DRAMA OUT OF A CRISIS:
- Drama out of a crisis. Billen, Andrew // New Statesman;10/19/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4971, p47
The article reviews "The Power of Yes," a play by David Hare, directed by Angus Jackson, starring Malcolm Sinclair, presented at the Lyttelton Theatre, London, England.
- 'The Power of Yes'. Bennett, Ray // Hollywood Reporter;10/13/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 43, p7
The article reviews the theatrical production "The Power of Yes," starring Anthony Calf and Jemima Rooper, performed at the National Theatre in London, England through January 10, 2010.
- More from Hytner's hat. Benedict, David // Variety;7/27/2009, Vol. 415 Issue 10, pA2
The article focuses on English theatrical producer Nicholas Hytner, artistic director of Great Britain's National Theater. That company's "NT Live" series, in which theatrical productions are broadcast on closed-circuit television to motion picture theaters, will conclude with the November, 2009...
- HOWARD DAVIES. // Management Today;Nov2009, p17
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of writing the theatrical production "The Power of Yes," which is about the financial crisis.
- Whose Faust Is It Anyway? Brustein, Robert // New Republic;11/18/96, Vol. 215 Issue 21, p28
Reviews two theatrical productions. "Randy Newman's Faust"; "Skylight," by David Hare.
- No Secrets, No Rapture. Brunstein, Robert // New Republic;11/20/89, Vol. 201 Issue 21, p29
Reviews the theatrical production "The Secret Rapture," by David Hare.
- Cloudy, cloudy knight. Billen, Andrew // New Statesman;2/11/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4883, p44
The article reviews the theatrical production "The Vertical Hour," by David Hare, starring Tom Riley and Indira Varma. INSET: PICK OF THE WEEK.
- THE YEAR OF MAGICAL THINKING. Sheward, David // Back Stage East;4/5/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p40
The article reviews the theatrical production "The Year of Magical Thinking," directed by David Hare, and starring Vanessa Redgrave, performed at the Booth Theatre in New York City during March 29, 2007 to August 25, 2007.
- Lost Valor. Kalem, T.E. // Time;Nov1982, Vol. 120 Issue 18, p102
The article reviews the theater performance "Look Back in Anger," directed by John Osborne and starring David Hare, Kate Nelligan, and Edward Herrmann, performed in New York in 1982.